Creative Connections is growing fast and my bandwidth was getting a bit thin as they say. I also accepted an ongoing position that will take up most of my mornings for a while. The current board and I decided we needed to add some fresh talent and ideas to continue to make Creative Connections the best it can be for all involved.
It is with great pleasure that I introduce Scott Nash. Scott will be our new Networking Director & Board member. Many are already familiar with Scott as he has been deeply involved in the local Creative Community for several years.
Some of Scott's skills & goals are:
1. Passionate about expanding and helping Regional Colorado Creative’s.
2. Fresh ideas for growth and expansion.
3. Handle events (Trades shows, After hours events etc)
4. Handle monthly meetings.
5. Active in other community events and affairs (city, state etc)
6. Help make Creative Connections the best networking group for creatives in the US. !
Scott also runs Creative Cosmos in Denver (see below links). We have a lot of synergy and I believe Scott is a great person to lead our meetings and also a visionary for Creative Connections.
Scott's also owns & manages the following websites:
http://thecreativecosmos.com/ , http://coloradocreativenews.com/ , http://denvercreativedirectory.com/
Please welcome Scott and introduce yourself at any of our meetings. He is a great guy and will be a plus for all members.
Thanks, Steve Stone
Creative Connections President