Creative Photography Portland Message Board Challenge Yourself › Challenge 20 - Reflections

Challenge 20 - Reflections

Karen M.
user 10932799
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Post #: 102
Reflections are all around us - in puddles, in the river, in windows. But how often do you really pay attention to them? For this challenge, take a look around at reflections. See what you can find by moving around the reflection, get higher, get lower, move left, move right and see how it affects the image. Post your findings to the Reflections gallery. Remember: The purpose of the challenge is to go out and thoughtfully shoot a photo for the challenge (not to pull from photos already taken).
Here are some inspiration images:
Reflections in Nature from National Geographic

Beautiful examples of reflective photography

Wonderful Examples of Reflection Photos

Happy Shooting!
Mark T.
MToal
West Linn, OR
Post #: 575
Is there an album for these photos?
A former member
Post #: 66
I'm new to the group, and was looking on the site for the location of challenges (other than the initial message) . . . they are not listed as regular events as far as I can tell . . . ? I like this part of the group repertoire . . .
A former member
Post #: 67
Found the challenges when exploring Discussions; thanks anyway. —E.
Rod
user 32999442
Portland, OR
Post #: 4
I'm not seeing the place to post the photos. Is it in the March 2012 photos, or will there be a specific location?