Doug Richard, serial entrepreneur and founder of School for Startups, will help you answer the key questions you need to consider when starting your business.
By helping you identify your proposition, market, competition and everything in between, the workshop will leave you well equipped to write a business plan and to start, build and grow a successful business.
You will learn;
• What to include in your business plan
• An effective business plan layout
• How to identify your customer and how to reach them
• How to price your product or service effectively
• How important effective analysis of your competition is to your success