Meet at Lesters diner in Margate. Have breakfast and ride to Black Rose Tatto, Register,$10.00 per hand. First bike out at 10:15. end at palm beach ale house. approx route 40miles
Join or login to comment.
Thanks for trying Victor. Had a great time, Kali and I drove on and by the time we hit Boynton we were out of the rain for the rest of the day!
0 · April 14, 2014
I felt terrible turning off, but I was miserable! My pants were soaked past my knees I was freezing. Thanks for understanding.
Help support your Meetup
Coconut Creek Riders is a group of Motorcycle Enthusiasts looking to ride and socialize as a club.
We support the Brother hood and Camaraderie of All Bikers.
We Will work to be involved and promote all charity events and protect the reputation of all Bikers.
Charity, Good times, Camaraderie, Adventure and riding are the Core goals of this MRC!
We do have a few rules
1) Always ride safe, this includes making sure your bike is in great operating condition.
2) Familiarize your self with group riding techniques and formations and be prepared for each ride.
3) We will all agree to protect and keep in good standing, the reputation of the club and its members.
4) no member or friend will introduce any illegal activity into the club or they will be banned immediately and forever.
5) no whiners!
6) Always find a way to have a great time!!
Any member inactive on this site for 60 days will be removed!!
2,593 People Interested in Dining Out
92 New RacquetBallers
458 Divers and Snorkelers
Meetup has allowed me to meet people I wouldn't have met naturally - they're totally different than me.
— Allison, started Women's Adventure Travel
Meetup members, Log in