Critical Ink Message Board › Attendance

Attendance

Pamala W.
user 12999673
Group Organizer
Tulsa, OK
Post #: 51
It has come to my attention that we have well over 100 members in this group. I think that is wonderful. However, I have noticed that a number of our members who do not regularly attend meetings, also have not even visited the meet-up site in over a year. We understand that you cannot attend every meeting, but hope you can at least visit the site to see what is going on. So, I am giving these members the opportunity to revisit our site. As of January the first 2013, any member who has not at least visited the meet-up site in a year will be dropped from the site. You are free to rejoin, but you will be dropped after no activity for one year. I don't like doing this, but it has become necessary to keep our group up to date.
Thank you for being a member of Critical Ink. We value your input and your suggestions during our critiquing sessions.
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm really wanting to start attending meetings :) And I do visit this page, but I just realized that many times I am not logged in. Like this morning after reading your post, I came here and was about to close out my browser when I realized I wasn't logged in! So everyone, remember to log in unless you want Pamela to axe ya! :)
Renee La V.
RL40744012
Tulsa, OK
Post #: 49
Pam - I think you are doing the right thing.

Darrick - Great point! I hope folks pay attention to what you said.