Critical Thinking Club Message Board › New Group: Free-Thinking Conspiracy Factualists Group

New Group: Free-Thinking Conspiracy Factualists Group

Vaughn K.
user 44018142
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 6
Since conspiracies play such an important role in False Flag terrorism and politics today, I think it would be worthwhile to investigate some modern conspiracies. My area of expertise is the Jewish component to conspiracies, but obviously many others are involved in conspiracies as well. Some of the recent conspiracies we may discuss included 9/11, the Kennedy assassination, the Lockerbie disaster, the Oklahoma City bombing, the Waco disaster, the Holocaust, President Obama's pedigree, the sinking of the Titanic...and so much more. At our first meetup we can discuss which conspiracies we would like to tackle for discussion first.

It is important to note that this is not a "conspiracy theorist" group but a "conspiracy factualist" group. Conspiracy theorists are monothematic and try to force fit facts into their pre-established, non-falsifiable theory. Conspiracy Factualists, on the other hand, look for salient details or fissures in the Establishment account of an event and speculate on why these fissures exist and who benefits by the Establishment narrative and how. Conspiracy Factualists embrace an open theory that is falsifiable and we are always receptive to new information.

Email me at vaughn_kl@msn.com if you are interested in taking part in this Twin Cities group.

Vaughn Klingenberg