addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Culti Meetup Berlin: New in Town, Language & Social Message Board Old Topics › What German sprachschule would you recommend?

What German sprachschule would you recommend?

A former member
Post #: 1
I am about to take a month-long intensiv course at the Goethe Institut but am wondering if anyone here recommends a better (and cheaper) Sprachschule from personal experience. Thanks in advance for your advice!
A former member
Post #: 1
The quality of a school depends a lot on the teacher and on your classmates.

Difficult to say if you can find something better than the GI, cheaper for sure.

There are many schools, with different prices.

You should look in the area where you will live.

Where are you going to stay?

Maybe someone know a good school not too far away.

Ciao,

Paolo
Sherri W.
SherriWilliams
Berlin, DE
Post #: 43
Hi Jolly,
I agree with Paolo - GI is probably the best, but also expensive. I've been takung intensive courses at Sprachenatelier (on Frankfurter Allee in Friedrichshain) for 7 months now, and i have found it to be a decent school. It does really depend on the teachet, tjough. I had some excellent teachers, and achsnged classes twice because of poor teachers. A more expensive or better schoool should attract better teachers (and hopefully evaluate them for quality), but you never know. Especially if you are only doing one month, don't waste time in a class with a poor teacher, no matter where you go. Ask the afministration to change you, if you have any issurs. All the best, and viel Glück!