I believe that all children are gifted and that I can help you nurture your child's mind and cultivate their talents in a way that can help them do and be their best - both in school and in life!
This group is for parents who want to take their children to the next level in school; who want to help them be their best in school and put them on the fast track of life. Whether your kids are already in school or you have a toddler and want to prepare them for what's ahead, this group will deliver specific insights and tools from a mother who is successfully doing it with her four children! Topics we will cover:
● Study Ethics At Home (Learn how to change the attitude about education in your home)
● Enrichment Websites (Learn how to supplement your child's school curriculum.)
● Budget Conscious Parents (Get your kids on a path to success without paying monthly fees for enrichment around math & reading)
● Public | Private | Charter (Let's have a conversation about the pros & cons of each)
If you are motivated to get your children into a gifted or accelerated program then this group will be especially valuable to you. Even if that isn't a specific goal, this group will prepare you to help your children do the best they can in school.
Student success in school is, seemingly, as much about parental guidance and advocacy as anything. Come learn from a mother who has made it her singular goal to master this challenge and who wants to share what has worked for her with you! This includes strategies for managing the school environment, how to best interface with your child's teacher, how to most effectively advocate for them and their best interests, etc. Also, it includes discussion of out of school efforts, camps, enrichment programs, etc.: what you can do directly with your child to help move them forward academically.
If you have the energy, I have the tools that will move you and your children forward. It is never too late!!!! I know that all children, not some children, have the capacity to get on the fast-track. Let's roll up our sleeves and find out how!
● I will have specific Meetups for parents with toddlers interested in strategically putting their children ahead of their peers in kindergarten and first grade.
● I will conduct Meetups for parents with pre-school and elementary age children who want strategies about how to move your child into a space where s/he is excelling.
If you have toddlers, do not let them enter kindergarten behind his/her peers in reading & math. There are pre-k and kindergartners who are reading sentences and calculating single digit addition and subtraction. Your child can too!
This Meetup Group is closed to new members.
Check out other Career & Business Meetups near you.