Are you a socially responsible global citizen willing to share social values?
Have you ever wondered why the gap between the rich and the poor is ever increasing?
Then don’t hesitate to JOIN us on Saturday, August 4, 2012!
Come and nourish your brain and feed your mind!
Where? English Study Center, is located at 5th fl. of Adidas building in front of exit #2 of Ewha Womans Univ. subway station (Tel. [masked])
This meeting will be divided in three sessions.
* 1st Session (3:10 ~ 4:30) : in English
In the 1st session, we are going to talk about the following issue.
[Joseph E. Stiglitz] Counting the cost of inequality
The 2nd and 3rd session are guided by Young in Korean.
(You can also speak English)
* 2nd Session (5:10~6:00) : in Korean/English
Do business schools incubate criminals?
* 3rd Session (5:20~6:00) : in Korean/English
During this session we introduce ourselves and talk about our own cultural experiences, hobbies and interests.
* After meeting, applicants could go out for eating, or go to the good places in Seoul.
- If attendees including organizers are less than five, this meeting will be cancelled.
- Place usage fee for English Study Center : 6,000 won per person