|Sent on:||Saturday, March 31, 2012 12:40 PM|
Thank you! I really didn't want to take my drums out in the damp weather. I was feeling guilty that yet again I was making a decision not to attend.
Next Saturday would be fine if it works for you. Please keep me informed.