I've been holding off changing the details of this event to see what the weather was supposed to do. Since thunderstorms are highly predicted for our ride time, I am changing the event to meet at The Oak Barrel at 6:15/6:30. If it was only rain, I would chance it, but thunderstorms + metal bikes = not a good idea. I hope you guys will be able to make it. Cheers!