Cycle Folsom Message Board Buy, Sell, Trade, or Give-Away. › Sell or Trade Cycle Folsom Custom Apparel

Sell or Trade Cycle Folsom Custom Apparel

Stan S.
Schultzee
Group Organizer
Folsom, CA
Post #: 73
This discussion has been started for those who may have purchased Cycle Folsom Apparel and would like to sell or trade some items. This can be as a result of losing weight, so things fit differently, or it could be because they now have too large of a selection and their significant other is giving them grief (I'm getting close to being in that category).

Feel free to post:

- What you'd like to sell
- Vendor (either Jackroo or Voler; logo is typically on all the items)
- Size
- Price
- Any other info you'd like to share
- Best way to contact you

After your item has sold, please post that it has been sold.
Katryna
user 6626795
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 108
I purchased a CF kit this last go round (fall 2011) and I am selling the bib shorts. They have never been worn -- brand new.

The item is the womens FS Pro bib short Forza HC (the upgraded high compression waffle pattern) and includes the upgraded Estrella Pad. Size is Large. They are super sweet. If you interested in them, I can bring them to the fit meeting, and you can buy them on the spot. Just let me know. I can be reached at kanderson @sts-cpr.com or 969-8545.

Safe ride, Katryna
Laura P.
user 14014486
Folsom, CA
Post #: 18
Hi Katryna,

Actually, I'm going to be bringing my bib shorts to the meeting and asking about the size of the chamois, which seems to be bigger than a size medium. But thanks anyway.

Laura

I purchased a CF kit this last go round (fall 2011) and I am selling the bib shorts. They have never been worn -- brand new.

The item is the womens FS Pro bib short Forza HC (the upgraded high compression waffle pattern) and includes the upgraded Estrella Pad. Size is Large. They are super sweet. If you interested in them, I can bring them to the fit meeting, and you can buy them on the spot. Just let me know. I can be reached at kanderson @sts-cpr.com or 969-8545.

Safe ride, Katryna

Dale D.
DaleDotson
Rocklin, CA
Post #: 5
Hi,

Anyone have any recent C.F. (Voler) jerseys in good shape they want to sell. I'm looking for either XL "club cut" or XXL "race cut."

I can be reached at (916) 786-9748

Thanks,

Dale
Roy H
user 44912812
Roseville, CA
Post #: 4
I'm looking to purchase a Large Men's jersey of recent vintage.
Austin G.
user 13833181
Sunnyvale, CA
Post #: 1
Im looking to buy a medium jersey if anyone has one.
Michael H.
tradermike
Folsom, CA
Post #: 3
Howdy folks,

Looks like I joined CF just days after the last apparel order was placed. Since I'm trying to ride regularly with the club, it would be nice if I fit in and looked cool at the same time tongue

I'm looking for a current XL mens Jersey, if anyone has one they want to sell.

Thanks in advance,
--Mike
Julie N.
user 10207914
Folsom, CA
Post #: 19
I would like to buy a CF jacket or windbreaker if anyone has one in good shape. It would be nice to have pockets in the back.

Thanks, Julie
Rich H
user 11027846
Roseville, CA
Post #: 1
I'd like to buy a men's large jersey and windbreaker if anyone is looking to sell those items

You can email me, or text me at 916-605-9460

Thanks

Rich