addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Cycle Folsom Message Board Training and Nutrition Forum › AthletiCamps - Training Educational Series 2012

AthletiCamps - Training Educational Series 2012

Kevin H.
cplkev
El Dorado Hills, CA
Post #: 27
Bruce Hendler owner, AthletiCamps is proud to announce the return of our annual cycling training education ‘classroom’ style series.

If your starting to get serious about cycling and want to learn more about nutrition or improve your fitness then attending these sessions might be just the thing for you.

I attended one of Bruce's nutrition sessions last year and found it to be very informative and eye opening. These sessions are meant to tie together more than just nutrition though and are every other Wednesday starting next week covering training, nutrition and balance & stability while on the bike. I mentioned I was thinking of attending these to Oz during the Peloton ride this last Saturday and he said that he attended these last year, thought it was well worth the money and was seriously considering doing so again this year!

The cost is $40 if paid in advance or $15 per session. There are 5 sessions each lasting about 1 1/2 to 2 hours each thru March 7th. Check out the url below for more info.

See ya there,
-Kevin

AthletiCamps - Training Educational Series 2012