add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Cycle Folsom Message Board CF General Discussion Forum › Please Support Julie Ni to ride for the American Diabetes Associations Tour

Please Support Julie Ni to ride for the American Diabetes Associations Tour De Cure on May 4, 2013 -- RIDE for GOOD CAUSES

Julie N.
user 10207914
Folsom, CA
Post #: 21
Hi there,
I formed an Intel Blue Team to ride for the American Diabetes Associations Tour De Cure fund-raising event on May 4, 2013. As a team captain, I’d like to ask you to either join our team or make donation to support our riding via the following link:

1) Select Donate to Julie Hua – Donations are tax deductible and any amount is highly appreciated!
2) Or Join Julie Hua’s Team – this is our Intel Blue Team. You could ride for 10miles, 50k, 100k, or 100miles.

I will be cycling 100k with my 12-year old boy. This will be his first time to ride for Tour de Cure and challenge 100k. It will be my FIFTH time riding for Tour De Cure. Although I do not have diabetes, I would really like to help people who do and who are in need to help. It took me about 6-8 hours to finish my previous 100-mile rides upon different conditions, including rainy, windy, poor roads, got lost several times, etc. What I have learned is: these are tough journeys making me strong and never give up. Let’s work together to support people with diabetes since they may have tough journey to fight the diseases.

You can follow the link below to my personal Web page to make a secure, 100% tax deductible donation. (If you do not want to donate online, please make your check payable to the American Diabetes Association and give/mail it to me.)

Together we will help stop diabetes.

Yours truly,

Julie Hua Ni
Caption of the Intel Blue Team