add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Cycle Folsom Message Board Equipment and Tech Forum › Topeak Road Morph G Bike Pump with Gauge

Topeak Road Morph G Bike Pump with Gauge

Tomi A.
user 19863321
West Sacramento, CA
Post #: 6
Hi All!

I've been asked about my bike pump on my road bike so here is a link to it on Amazon:­

I've had mine for over a year now and have used it at least a dozen times with no problems at all. It has a handy pressure gauge on it, along with a foot stand to keep the pump stationary on the ground while pumping up the tire. The pumps also gets to 110 PSI pretty fast/easily, with the last 10 PSI coming with a bit more work. It fits well on my road bike and is not in the way. $34 dollar range on Amazon and of course most bike shops carry it (for about $10 more) and you may be able to get it cheaper if you have a reward card (or club discounts).

Other online vendors that also carry this model:

Good luck and let me know how you like the pump,