add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Cycle Folsom Message Board CF General Discussion Forum › 12/6 Friday's Folsom Loop

12/6 Friday's Folsom Loop

Dan C.
user 120313252
Folsom, CA
Post #: 1
Bruce Notareus came down sick and cancelled the Friday Folsom Loop and of course I didn't check my email so off I went to Vic's @ Oak Avenue. Got there at 9 AM got a hot cup off coffee and waited around a bit and lo and behold 2 gentlemen showed up. They commented that there was no meet-up anouncement so we agreed something must of happened. The sun was shining and believe me it was a little crisp on the start. The hill up to the Dam warmed us up. The morning turned out rather spectacular. It was a good ride very little in the way of traffic and we seemed to hit almost every stoplight on the green. On the way back. As this was my second Cycle Folsom ride I must say I cannot remember the other gentlemen's names but thanks a bunch for waiting for me on the top before going down Iron Point...
Bob M.
Folsom, CA
Post #: 6
Dan, it was nice meeting you today. It ended up being a great day. I was the the guy in the green jacket.

Robert McHale
Steve J.
Folsom, CA
Post #: 3
Hi Dan - Great riding with you and Bob in the Polar Bear Trio and chatting with you over coffee afterwards!