addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Bea
user 4842656
London, GB
Post #: 51
Upon booking for an event you will have to pay the indicated fare. The shown price will include your train ticket, Meet Up and PayPal fares.

For holiday events different charges will apply (i.e. flights; ferry; hotels, etc)

CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY

The deadline for cancellations is Wednesday midnight for Saturday rides and Thursday midnight for Sunday rides. NO REFUNDS WILL BE AVAILABLE BEYOND THE DEADLINE DATE REGARDLESS OF THE REASON AND OF WHETHER SOMEONE ELSE CAN TAKE YOUR PLACE.

If you cancel within time I will refund you immediately using the same payment method you have used.

If you turn up to the event but you need to bail out or you are asked to bail out (see our Pace of Rides guidance) you WON'T be able tto get a refund. Therefore, please ensure you join an event within your level.

WEATHER: Rides will go ahead with drizzle and scattered showers. If you decide not to attend because the weather puts you off and the ride goes ahead YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY. I always prioritise health & safety so I do not ride (with a group) under pouring rain or with gusty winds (unless we are on a pre-booked holiday). Therefore, if you are a fair weather cyclist you may want to wait before you RSVP.

If, I need to cancel the ride due to weather conditions I will refund you immediately via the same mode of payment you have used. Likewise, in the rare event that I have to cancel due to personal circumstances I will fully refund you as soon as I cancel the ride.

I appreciate this policy may need some tweaking and time for old members to get used to. Hopefully, it will help make rides run smoothly and we will all enjoy better days out.