Jul 2, 2013 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Our SummerNights Tuesday ride is a social ride with a little workout too!
• Start Time: Ready to roll at 6:30pm for ~2 hour ride
• Speed Range: ~12 to 18mph on the flats, everyone climbs at their own speed with regroup locations
• Bring: A red blinkie light. A white front light is also good. Wear reflective/bright clothing so we're visible in fading light. We'll plan to be back to our cars before dark.
• Cue Sheets: Above, just under the Peeps banner, click More > Files and look for the cue sheet for the Tues July 2 ride. If it's your first time with maps, plz sign up to be my 'friend' to see the map. You can also upload it to your smart phone.
THIS WEEK • July 2 • (route map)
• Meet at: Il Vicino Brewery/Canteen (map to start)
• Ride: We'll park at Il Vicino then ride mostly bike trails up to Tramway and back. We'll be off the roads during the end of rush hour, climbing gradually up to Tramway, then have a mellow descent on more trails back down to the N Div Tr again. This ride will give us some exercise, but it's also social, with stops at crossroads to the trails. Our goal will be to enjoy each other and being outside on our bikes in the summertime in ABQ!
For those interested, we'll pop in for a well deserved Il Vicino brew (they also have awesome root beer & food) and a short chat after the ride.