Dec 18, 2013 · 10:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
WonderfulWednesday ride is a pleasant roll around ABQ and sometimes beyond. If you have the freedom to ride in the middle of the work week, join us!
• Start Time: Ready to roll at 9:00am for ~2 hour ride
• Speed Range: ~12 to 18mph on the flats, everyone climbs at their own speed. Expect to string out since the ride includes peeps who ride different speeds. Buddy up with others riding your speed and watch each other so the caboose doesn't have to ride alone. Each ride will have REGROUP locations.
• Safety: Safety is our #1 priority. Let's all help each other learn safe bike handling and group riding skills. If you have a question, ask another Peep. Please speak up if you see an unsafe situation on a Cycling Peeps ride or let Margie or Rose know so we can help.
• Cue Sheets: You are responsible for bringing a cue sheet on our rides.
THIS WEEK • December 18
• Distance: 29mi
• Ride: (map)(cue)Take a lovely spin around the NE Hts on roads you've never ridden before and some that you have. This ride is part bike trail, part bike lanes with some gentle hills and beautiful mountain views.