DC Agile Software Testing Group (DCAST) Message Board › Upcoming dcast meetup - Testing Metrics

Upcoming dcast meetup - Testing Metrics

Michael C.
user 18656941
Winter Springs, FL
Hi Everyone,

We are starting to get ready for our next meetup and I wanted to reach out to the group and see if anyone would like to host the meeting at their offices. If so please let me know so we can coordinate the necessary details.

In regards to the meeting topic, Test Metrics, I'm sure that all of us are asked to provide metrics to management indicating overall status of the quality of an iteration/release.

Is there a best way of providing this status? It depends on your environment, team and tools as to what works and doesn't. Do you use bugs per iteration, build quality, % testing is automated? How do we measure quality post release? It's always great to see what others do regarding gathering and presenting test metrics.

Let me know if you would like to provide a 5 minute lightening presentation so I can add you to the Agenda.

We look forward to seeing everyone.

Thanks,

Michael