DC Agile Software Testing Group (DCAST) Message Board › IT.Com seeking a QA Engineer to join team!
|A former member||
Please e-mail all resumes to Suzy@it.com and I will be happy to answer any questions you may about the position.
QA/Test Engineering Lead
You will need to be able to work efficiently and effectively in a dynamic team environment. You will develop, execute and maintain software to test the product. You are expected to have industry-leading technical abilities that enable you to significantly improve product quality. You should have a combination of solid in-depth knowledge of Quality Assurance, as well as knowledge of object oriented design principles. The test software you will build should expose defects in production level code as well as defects at the component and feature integration prospective. You should command the skill to communicate clearly and effectively. Candidates will need to define test plans, test specifications, test suites, test cases as well as design tools for unit, functional and performance testing in a programmatic manner.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• 6+ years of experience, which may be composed of experience as a developer, experience as a QA Engineer.
• 2+ years of experience with Java stack or hands-on white box in Java stack is preferable.
• 2+ years of experience developing or testing Saas products.
• Ability to programmatically test the product, measure test coverage, develop the best automation, drive testability and diagnostic ability into the product, while promoting best practices in quality areas.
• Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
• Ability to triage issues, react well to changes, work with teams and ability to multi-task on multiple products and projects.
• Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills.