DC Agile Software Testing Group (DCAST) Message Board › Hiring for Junior-level UX/UI Designers in Chinatown, DC area - Come build s

Hiring for Junior-level UX/UI Designers in Chinatown, DC area - Come build something awesome!

Melissa Merryman
user 54672762
Washington, DC
Post #: 25
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Email mmerryman(at)knowland(dot)com

The Knowland Group is looking for UX/UI Designers who…
• have a passion for creating award-winning software products that are used by thousands of users worldwide
• Want to work collaboratively as part of a high-energy team for a company with incredible growth opportunity
• Have the right mix of DRIVE, MOTIVATION, and CREATIVE ABILITY to succeed

A bit about us - The Knowland Group is one of the fastest growing companies in the travel and software industries (ranked 2nd fasted growing company on the Inc 500 list in the travel industry in 2009 and 2010, 26th and 76th fastest on the Deloitte Fast 500 list in 2010 and 2011). Our DC office, located in Chinatown, was named one of the 50 Best Places to Work by Washington Business Journal! We offer outstanding benefits!

If you are interested in applying for this position - please email me with your resume and salary requirements. Likewise, if you know of anyone who would make a great fit, please pass along my contact info or email me with referrals. I encourage you to check us out at www.knowland.com!

Best Regards,

Melissa Merryman
The Knowland Group
mmerryman(at)knowland(dot)com
www.knowland.com