I spoke with one of the organizers of RobotFest and got a little info on the event:
1. Parking is free and available at the facility.
2. Power will be available at our display, which will be indoors in the main hall.
3. Arrive early for setup. He plans to be there by 7:00 (ouch). He suggests 8:00 as it gets hectic.
4. While there is no entrance fee for exhibitors, I noticed that the museum itself operates on donations. It has a suggested (not required) entrance fee of $8 for visitors. Speaking for myself, I'm sure any donation will be appreciated.
5. The museum will have lunch available, but there are restaurants in the area (I tend to think with my stomach).
I'm looking forward to the event.
2 · April 26