addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

DC Area Drone User Group Message Board Activities / Events / Projects › Unofficial fly-ins

Unofficial fly-ins

Nate
PoloTec
The Plains, VA
Post #: 7
Thanks for flying out at our Farm, in The Plains Gus and Ken ! Let's fly again soon!

Nate
nathaniel.dailey@gmail.com
Gustavo Z.
user 56452902
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 199
Want to join for another unofficial fly-in at Baron Cameron park?
Lets meet this Sunday 29th starting at around 5pm. The weather forecast looks promising
JacobVR
user 197674643
San Jose, CA
Post #: 4
I'm swinging by on the late side with my little toy. I hope you're still there. smile
David S.
Kexler
Woodbridge, VA
Post #: 172
Heh...old post. Baron Cameron is also in the SFRA. Not advisable to fly there.