add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
Loren Z.
Washington, DC
Post #: 6
Hello Everyone,

I attend a church that has just broken ground on a new building project. Unfortunately my quad is out of commision for the moment (waiting on parts to come in). They would like to get some aerial footage of the early ground work. Would anyone be willing to help us out with some filming as well as giving me some pointers on tips, tricks and techniques for getting footage.

If you are interested our site is on 123 a few miles west of Occoquan.

Thanks so much,

A former member
Post #: 1
Loren, What is the address of your church?
Loren Z.
Washington, DC
Post #: 7
7600 ox road
Loren Z.
Washington, DC
Post #: 8
Many Thanks to Ken, Dave and Gustavo for their help today!
David S.
Woodbridge, VA
Post #: 71
No problem. Admittedly I benefited more from the day. A number of things were fixed on my resurrected quad(that sat in a tree for a month.) :)
user 11758194
Leonardtown, MD
Post #: 111
Thanks for the opportunity. We had a good time doing the mapping. It will be neat to see the transition throughout the construction process.
We also got to see Dave’s “Phoenix” fly. The resurrected quad that took a sabbatical and spent a month in a tree in silent meditation to discover its true purpose in life. And then coming to the stark realization, after Dave forced its early departure from its deep meditative state, it was meant to fly to Dave’s commands.