addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DC Area Drone User Group Message Board Conservation Working Group › DC Eco-drones sub-group

DC Eco-drones sub-group

Nadine T.
user 6485738
Takoma Park, MD
Post #: 3
Hey guys! I just wanted to launch some discussion here, so we can get the ball rolling to save the planet in our own lil flying way. I've got a couple of ideas on the coals and I bet some of you do too, so how about we start by posting here if we are interested in being part of the DC Area Drone, Eco-drones sub-group. Perhaps our first order of business will be coming up with a name. I am using the term 'eco-drone' so far because I think 'conservation' might limit us to projects that exclude any kind of development (eg precision farming), and I personally think we need to create a world where sustainable development should be part our vision. I'll follow through after some comments have come in with ideas for scheduling a meeting with all interested.

Cheers,
Nadine