align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

DC Area Drone User Group Message Board General Talk - Questions / Articles / Media › $50 discounted Phantom at Amazon.com

$50 discounted Phantom at Amazon.com

Gustavo Z.
user 56452902
Mc Lean, VA
Post #: 211
I just got an email from Amazon with coupon DJIPHANT which could discount $50 from the price of a Phantom. Just in case you still have some money left for late Xmas present :-)
Below the original text of the email:
Customers who have shown an interest in camera products might like to know that, for a limited time, they can save an additional $50 off the current Amazon.com price on the DJI Phantom UAV drone quadcopter with GoPro mount. Simply use promotional code DJIPHANT and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
A former member
Post #: 2
Hello, do you know if they are still offering a discount on the Phantoms. I would like to buy the Phantom 2 with 3 axis gimbal and maybe the PC Ground station. or if you know of anyone else offering any discount please let me know.
Thanks
Grandpa Jake