DC Area Drone User Group Message Board General Talk - Questions / Articles / Media › Meetup with local flyers to learn about different copters before I purchase

Meetup with local flyers to learn about different copters before I purchase

Ken
user 11758194
Leonardtown, MD
Post #: 166
You can look at the past meet-up for SOMD Tuesday Night Fly-In-the location is posted there

http://www.meetup.com...­
JettaManDan
user 157032682
Washington, DC
Post #: 2
10am-2pm at 45649 Clearbrook Ln, California, MD 20619 - turn onto clearbrook from Patuxent Blvd (it is a dirt road) i will have everyone park on the grass shoulder on the right when you get to the 1st gentle left turn...the flying fields are all around....any flying vehicle is welcome except for gas/nitro...i will be testing a Trex 500 Heli and a few airplanes and a quad or 2.... I'm a big white guy with a goatee and a baseball hat..driving a Black Honda Pilot with a stick figure family on the back! This is private property but i'm best friends with the prioperty owers and they let me fly there regularly....no flying over the buildings behind us and you are fine. Open field and no other rules! Please come by to chat and fly.

Dan