This event requires tickets of $10 for people who are not Friends of the CFI-DC center. However, there are several reason why many of our members may find this to be more attractive than the Policts and Prose event.
1) The location is more Metro accessible located at 600 I Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001.
2) Guaranteed seating at a less crowded event.
3) Perhaps a more convenient time for many.
4) The book can be purchased at an incremental cost of only $20. A $30 ticket will include the book. Politics and Prose will charge over $26.
5) You will be supporting a very wonderful organization.
To buy tickets please go to the CFI web site: