DC Atheists Meetup Message Board › Solstice is the Reason for the Season and an Excuse for a Party

Solstice is the Reason for the Season and an Excuse for a Party

Richard A.
Alliance of Secularists USA is sponsoring a gathering of people who define reality according to available evidence garnered through application of scientific methodology and find the strongest argument in favor of segregating superstition from governance.

When: Saturday, December 9, 2006. 6:30 pm.

Address: 11211 Cranbrook Lane, Oakton VA 22124, the home of David and Jaydee DiGiovani.

We will run a shuttle at about 6:00 pm between David & Jaydee's home to the
nearest Metrorail station, Vienna/Fairfax (Orange line), if you let me know you'll be at the station.

If you have DVDs or would like to have some available for viewing, let me know and we will set-up to run them.

You are reminded that Julie Ocampo, official ASUSA caterer, is favoring us again - expect to have food to take home afterward.

Wine, sodas, and beer will be available, bring whatever else you'd like to drink.

Call me on 214-395-9516 for questions and rides.

Email RSVP to akinrh@yahoo.com will be appreciated.

Invite anyone you think would like to socialize with us free-thinking cats!

There may be some kids there (Ocampo crew) but we're not planning anything to entertain the tykes. If your's can pretty well fend for themselves, I'd say bring them.