addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DC Atheists Meetup Message Board › Structuring Meeting Planning

Structuring Meeting Planning

Richard A.
So far, there are 20 people who have "voted" for a structured meeting, meaning to have presentations and discussion. That is a significant number, so I call on the Assistant Organizers to independently (whilst I do the same) do some research for a suitable location and request that all those interested provide input. The venue needs to be near a Metro terminal, free of charge (at first anyway), and amenable to our bringing in eats. Talking here of having two meetings monthly, one structured and one for social/networking type activity. - Richard
ralphellectual
ralphellectual
Washington, DC
Post #: 35
Excellent idea. And it's time to dump Cosi's as a meeting place. I'm not going back there. The noise level precludes conversation and it's nervewracking.

The only alternative that comes to mind is the back room of Timberlake's on Connecticut just north of R Street, where Beltway Atheists meets the 2nd and 4th Wednesday. If you are interested, perhaps you could contact the management and ask them to reserve two long tables for you two Tuesdays a month.