|Sent on:||Monday, February 27, 2012 7:44 PM|
Please let me know if you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity in the Dulles area.
We are looking for a Sr. Mobile Web Developer to start immediately who is passionate about mobile web development from tablets to smartphone to featurephone. The developer will be working on a building a portal experience and must be creative, with proven experience building successful and innovative mobile web products. We welcome candidate with new ideas and likes to take risks to challenge traditional ways of thinking.
• Experience with myriad web technologies and their interrelationships
• Detailed knowledge of mobile browser idiosyncrasies
• Disciplined approach to file structure and documentation
• Solid style and visual design skills
• A strong interest in constantly improving
• A creative and positive attitude when working with others
• Must be able to operate independently, but also accept guidance from peers and senior staff—must also be willing to mentor junior engineers
• Degree in Computer Science or similar with 10 year plus of experience developing software
• Strong server side knowledge and development skills that include Spring, Struts, Java/JSP/Servlet/JDBC, parsing XML/HTML, regular expression, Sybase or MySQL
• Directly work with customers in understanding requirements and communicating project status
Sr. Recruiting Trainer
Paladin Consulting, Inc
3030 LBJ Freeway, Suite 1140
Dallas, TX 75234
This email message originally included an attachment.