DC Droids - DC Android Developers, Designers, Enthusiast Message Board › New Meetup: Android App Show And Tell

New Meetup: Android App Show And Tell

Prasanna P.
user 10194700
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Announcing a new Meetup for DC Droids - DC Area Android Enthusiast and Developers!

What: Android App Show And Tell

When: Thursday, November 18, 2010 7:00 PM

Where: Image XL, LLC
1219 Connecticut Avenue NW, FL 4
Washington, DC 20036
240 277 7484

Have you created an Android app? Learned a lot along the way and want to share some of what you learned? Do you want to learn from the experiences of other people who have developed Android applications?

This month some of us will be showing and talking about one or two Android apps that we have built and sharing one or two key points that we learned along the way. The idea is that we can share what we learned so that we can learn from each other and also promote and get feedback on our Android applications. What we share could be anything related to the app such as how we solved a difficult problem in build it, how we came up with the idea for the application, how we marketed the app, what we learned from the success of failure of the app etc.

If you want to present your app (or two) at this event please let me know by e-mail the name of your app, what it does, and the 2 or 3 most important things you learned that you want to share.

Come join fellow Android enthusiast to learn about Android, network and have fun. Pizza and drinks will be provided.

Parking: Free parking available on the side street between Connecticut Ave and 17th on Rhode Island from 6.30pm. Second option is to park in a garage on Rhode Island Ave which will be $5 for the evening. Last option is to park at the meters in front of the building on Connecticut Ave.

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­
Tunde O.
user 13451212
Owings Mills, MD
Post #: 1

Hi All,

As an Android enthusiast with a Systems Admin background, I am looking to get some experience in the app development field towards apps targeting the Android platform. If anyone can offer some suggestions on how to get started, what their experience has been to date, or if anyone currently developing an Android app needs an Intern/Beginner to share some of the workload with, please let me know how I can be of assistance. In addition, please share details of any upcoming events in the DC-MD-VA area. Thanks.
Tunde O.
user 13451212
Owings Mills, MD
Post #: 6

Hi,

Are there any new meetups scheduled for Android apps in 2011? Please advise.