Our team is looking to add some more talent to support our growth. If interested, send me a message.
- We’re a DC start-up, and we’re focused on redefining the sporting industry through mobile.
- Super talented team in place. We’re getting some serious momentum, and we are looking to add some additional talent to our team.
About the Job:
- You’ll own the front end and help our team lead the charge into huge growth areas like mobile and personalization.
- Design software, author specs, break down work into manageable chunks and write code - especially the hard parts
- Help foster a professional software engineering culture, with test driven development, code reviews, training & planning
- We don’t just want a body—we want a person with big visions and ideas to take this company to where it can go.
- You have a strong track record designing and developing mobile apps
- You have significant experience developing Android applications using core frameworks and experience with additional frameworks, including 3rd party frameworks.
- Always looking for additional plusses such as PHP, MySQL experience including the development of web services.
- You’ve shipped a large, complex front end system out the door; once shipped, you continued to own and improve the system
- You’re a talent magnet – great people love being around you and you inspire great things.
- Android Development
- Cloud/WebService integration - REST/SOAP (JSON, XML)
- Optical Character Recognition Development/Integration Experience
- Image Manipulation/Processing Development Experience
- LAMP Development
- PHP WebService Development
How you like to get down:
- Passionate about front end technologies, you have a curiosity that motivates you to experiment, and can be a thought leader when it comes to the latest trends
- You’re fearless in the face of massive, daunting technical challenges
- You communicate complex ideas with ease, in person and in writing.
- You enjoy debate and iteration as much as headphones-on coding.
- Normal non-technical humans can easily understand your specs.