addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DC Droids - DC Android Developers, Designers, Enthusiast Message Board › Junior Android / Ruby on Rails Developer - Chantilly, VA Long-term

Junior Android / Ruby on Rails Developer - Chantilly, VA Long-term

Shannon
user 130979392
Chantilly, VA
Post #: 1
I'm looking for a Junior Android developer who is looking to come on board long term and work with our team of Ruby on Rails developers. We are developing a global Visa application in Rails but are starting to develop the same app on an Android phone that's being used in over 42 different countries. This is long-term, fully funded until 2/2020. We just hired an iOS developer as well and need another addition to our team, ideally someone who's mostly focused on Android/Java.

If you want to learn Rails alongside Android development, this is the perfect opportunity for you. We're looking for someone who's excited about growing and learning more technology.

I'm looking for junior folks (1-3 years) because we have a young team and culture is everything. We have a laid-back, casual environment and want someone we can have a drink with during our Happy Hours. Nerds are welcome, pre-Madonnas are not.

Salary is competitive along with benefits.

Contact Shannon at swarren@tekmasters.com or 703-349-5698. You can reach me anytime, even on weekends.

Have a safe weekend and enjoy the Superbowl.