addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

DC Droids - DC Android Developers, Designers, Enthusiast Message Board › Android Developers Needed for Several Exciting Projects

Android Developers Needed for Several Exciting Projects

Jeff T.
Ellicott City, MD
Post #: 9
Hello Fellow Enthusiasts!
I am looking for some additional Android developers to help me out with projects in Rockville and Frederick, Maryland. Both projects are at lease 3 month contract positions with the possibility for permanent employment (if desired).

Please ping me ASAP if you are interested or know anyone who might be!

Jeff Thorn
Principal Software Architect
Thorn Technologies, LLC