DC Enterprise Tech Meetup Message Board › Lead Web Developer for funded and fast-growing DC based Food Tech startup
Early stage, funded, and fast-growing DC based startup is looking for a rock star Lead Web Developer to join a talented and proven management team and be part of a growing company from the ground-up. While this role is primarily a hard development role, you'll be involved with all facets of the business from building out the dev team, to capital raising, budgeting, and product design/development.
Compensation includes BOTH salary and equity.
1. 5 years of overall development experience and track record of delivering web-based, e-commerce applications.
2. 2+ years of experience building scalable LAMP based architectures.
3. 2+ years hands-on experience with Python (preferable), PHP and/or Ruby (both are less desirable, but acceptable).
4. 2+ years of experience in a technical leadership role.
6. Strong command of object oriented design principles.
Bonus Points (desired, but not required):
1. Experience with No-SQL data stores.
2. Hands-on experience building web applications with the Django framework.
3. Startup experience.
4. Supporting production environments in the cloud.
5. Experience developing on mobile platforms (iOS and Android)
To schedule an interview, please send your resume to resumes (at) foodem.com
If you have any questions about the position, please email us at info (at) foodem.com
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE.