DC GLBT Board Gamers Group Message Board › Novice D&D game

Novice D&D game

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for 2-3 players for a novice-level D&D adventure. Novice means you don't need to have any experience with the game or the rules. I'd actually prefer newbies since I'm a little rusty running these types of games.

I used to play years ago and I dug up all my books in my move to DC so I thought it would be fun to start up another game. I have all the books, dice and stuff needed to play. If you've ever been curious about the game, or played in HS and want to reminince this is the game for you. This is all about having some relaxed fun. Also I typically concentrate more on problem solving, traps, battles that centers around a fantasy story; So you don't need to come dressed as a wizard or speak in old english : )

I would schedule this for Sat or Sun in the early evening for 2 to 3 hours. If we all have fun then I would continue on a bi-weekly basis. Looking for mature individuals/professionals in DC area. women encouraged to join.

I would host at my house at the edge of Shaw & Logan. Near Nellies.

E-mail if interested or if you have any questions!

Cheers !
A former member
I am interested. Is there a 1st gaming day in mind?
A former member
Post #: 2
I am interested. Is there a 1st gaming day in mind?

Hey there Will,

Thanks for responding! I haven't set a date yet. Probably late march. I'd still like a few more players to respond.

Let's see how it goes.

Cheers

Vinny
Trey
user 11758401
Alexandria, VA
I know this is quite old, but I just joined. If you were still looking for folks for this, I'd be interested. Has been several years since I played.