addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

DC GenX Mensans Message Board › This is my good friend's project on which I have been working

This is my good friend's project on which I have been working

user 5007024
Columbia, MD
Post #: 3
Hello! This Kickstarter program is from my good friend Mia Zachary, and I have spent many hours assisting her in bringing to this point. I hope you will take a few minutes to read this post.

Only 5 days left, and Mia's only $534 her goal! So close, and yet, if the goal is not met, all is lost. This type of excitement is what dreams are made of! Kickstarter is a great way for a budding entrepreneur to fund their dream, or an inventor to fund their first prototype. Mia has a dream, and she is determined to make it happen. Please be a part of it!

Writing Blocks Idea Dice® are a fun, easy to use tool to spark your creative imagination or work through writer's block. Designed by award-winning, multi published author Mia Zachary with special color coding and a 46 page guidebook, you can roll them for story telling, role playing, improv acting, topic speaking, movie making... possibility imagining!

Kickstarter - Writer's Block? Try Writer's Blocks!