DC Local Tourists Group Message Board › Today's Meetup, Nationals Park, and membership

Today's Meetup, Nationals Park, and membership

Faye B.
FayeB6
Group Organizer
Alexandria, VA
Dear DC Local Tourists,

We are looking forward to today's meetup at the House of the Temple: The Headquarters of the Scottish Rite.  We have 13 members attending, which is great for a weekday afternoon!  We have a paid reservation for 12, so please be sure to contact me at FayeBrenner@aol.com or 703-314-4261 if your plans have changed.

In order to have the private tour of Nationals Stadium we need to have 20 people.  We have about 6 people as of this morning.  I know that many of you were waiting to see if you might be available.  I need to make the $300 commitment or postpone the date for a public tour.  If you would like to join us, please RSVP by Friday so that we can make a decision about whether or not we can continue with the planned meetup on July 29th.

Finally, we will update our membership list this evening.  Thank you to everyone who sent in your dues, paid with PayPal, or sent me an email with your plans.  If membership dues are not paid by this evening, membership will be dropped.  You can always rejoin us at another time if you want to start attending our meetups.  Again, if anyone is interested in hosting a meetup (I can do the planning), please let me know so that we can have regular meetups even when I am on tour.

Have a great day,

FAYE