Aquilent, named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in Washington, DC, is seeking a Business Analyst with strong User Experience, Information Architecture and Health/Biotechnology experience. This role will work closely with our team of software developers, web designers, and usability specialists. This project will be supporting an enterprise web content management system for a large department/division within a Federal Healthcare agency.
This role will be responsible for:
- Reviewing the current taxonomy in place in order to create an overarching tree that maps syndication engines
- Planning and managing the agency’s Human/User-Centered Design process
- Managing and operating usability labs and associated hardware and applications
- Designing and evaluating usability tests against site/content requirements
- Identifying and understanding user and organizational requirements and context of use
- Producing information design solutions, including information architectures and detailed user interface specifications
- Supporting the rollout of new systems to user base.
- Demonstrated understanding of the terminology universe surrounding pulmonary disease
- Prior experience working in a clinical environment
- Serve on a team of designers and developers to document requirements and designs
- Demonstrated understanding of Human/User-Centered Design process with extensive experience applying this process to Web-based projects
- Expertise designing and conducting usability tests, including lab-based, mobile, and remote tests
- Support planning, design, development, and implementation phases of the project lifecycle.
- Ability to produce information architecture deliverables, including: personas, site maps, user flows, navigation schemes and labeling, wireframes, workflow diagrams, taxonomy and navigation structures, and user interfaces for new and existing websites and applications.
- Experience translating client business needs into meaningful requirements analysis, and communicating with development team.
- Ability to quickly gather and digest domain knowledge about existing projects, capabilities, and limitations.
Apply now: http://tinyurl.com/d96akxm