|Sent on:||Thursday, December 6, 2012 11:17 AM|
The Health STAT organizers thought you may be interested in attending the upcoming DHCX Conference taking place in Orlando, Florida on February 20 - 22, 2013. Read the message below from DHCX to learn more about their event and to read about the list of presenters.
DHCX 2013 is proud to announce selected featured speakers and moderators for DHCX 2013 on topics such as mHealth, social media evaluation, games for health, telemonitoring, and digital health startups. Details are available here. Additional featured speakers will be announced soon.
· Lorien Abroms, Sc.D., MA, Associate Professor, School of Public Health and Health Services, George Washington University (pictured above from DHCX 2012)
· Ann Aikin, Digital Communications Director, Center for Tobacco Products, US Food and Drug Administration
· Andre Blackman, Founder, Pulse + Signal
· Damon Centola, PhD, Assistant Professor, Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
· Clifford C. Dacso, MD, MPH, MBA, John S. Dunn, Sr., Chair of General Internal Medicine, The Methodist Hospital; Distinguished Research Professor, College of Technology, University of Houston; Professor of Molecular and Cellular Biology and Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine; Hugh Roy and Lillie Cranz Cullen University Professor, University of Houston.
· Erin Edgerton, MPH, Senior Director for Digital Health Communication and Marketing, Danya International, Inc.
· Amy Burnett Heldman, MPH, Team Lead, Social Media Team, Electronic Media Branch, Division of News and Electronic Media, Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Office of the Director, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
· Vladis Krebs, Founder & Chief Scientist, orgnet.com
· Craig Lefebvre, PhD, Chief Maven, socialShift; Lead Change Designer, RTI International; Professor, University of South Florida College of Public Health
· Katie Delahaye (KD) Paine, Founder & CEO, KDPaine & Partners LLC
· Mark Pietrasanta, Chief Technology Officer, Aquilent
· Halle Tecco, Co-founder & CEO, RockHealth
· Grant Wedner, President & CEO, Good Things Health
We are also pleased to announce two exceptional Pre-Conference Workshops. One features Dr. Robert Gold titled, “Hands On Social Media – The Public’s Health is at Stake,” and the other features Dr. Lisa Gualtieri titled, “Designing Mobile Experiences for Healthcare Consumers.” The workshops will be held on Wednesday, February 20, 2013 from 9am to 12pm prior to the DHCX 2013 Opening Session at 2pm. Cost is $195 and space is very limited.
We would like to thank our outstanding sponsors for DHCX 2013 who will be sharing their world-class digital health work in our exhibit space.
Additional sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities are available. Click here or email for more details.
If you plan to attend DHCX 2013, please remember that space is limited and registration will be closed when the meeting is full. It is important that you register and book your hotel room if you haven’t done so already. Contact us at [address removed] if you have any questions.