DC Health 2.0 STAT - Web 2.0/Social Media/Informatics Message Board › Health 2.0 Developer Challenge: The Health Datapalooza
The HDI Forum III: The Health Datapalooza will be held June 5 and 6, 2012 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington D.C. The event promises to bring together a diverse group of data experts, technology developers, entrepreneurs, policy makers, health care system leaders, CIOs, CTOs and community advocates to support innovative applications of health and health care data.
The Forum will allow for up to 1,000 people to attend and will feature keynote addresses, an Apps Expo, demonstrations of new, cutting-edge apps, and thought-provoking panel discussions. It is a great opportunity to be in on the vanguard of data applications to improve health and health care. Go to www.hdiforum.org to sign up to receive updates and a notification when registration opens. A complete website with the program agenda and meeting details will be available in early March.
The submission link (www.health2challenge.org/hdi) is now available for those interested in:
1. Presenting an app or product during the main session
2. Demonstrating an app or product in another session (apps demos or breakout sessions)
3. Having a table in the Apps Expo
4. Making an "action beat" announcement of important, breaking news about your organization's use of health data
• The deadline to submit your app is Friday, March 30 (Additional details will follow for those organizations selected to participate in the virtual audition)
• Notification of placement in the Forum will be made by Monday, April 23