addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

DC Health 2.0 STAT - Web 2.0/Social Media/Informatics Message Board › Reminder: Maryland New Media/Web Technology/Cloud Computing meetup this Thur

Reminder: Maryland New Media/Web Technology/Cloud Computing meetup this Thursday, April 30th at 6:30

David B
davidbburn
Annapolis, MD
Afternoon,

I just wanted to remind you all that we are holding our first Maryland New Media/Web Technology/Cloud Computing meetup this Thursday, April 30th at 6:30 in Laurel, MD. The directions are on the meetup site (see link below), but feel free to call me at 301-526-0794 if you have any problems finding the place.

We have two planned speakers for this initial meeting that will be speaking about their projects (National Institutes of Health and US Geological Survey), but the goal is to keep this more collaborative in nature. It looks as if the people registered come from a variety of backgrounds (which is great) and my hope is that we can define a vision for this group going forward. I am looking forward to meeting you all this Thursday.

http://www.meetup.com...­