Log in with Facebook to find out who you know in this Meetup.
"Long time Unix, Mac and Mobile developer as well as Unity, Blender, SceneKit and level designer. Recently started developing for VR."
"I am a Technical Evangelist at Microsoft for the East Coast, focusing on app/game development and Azure/cloud services on Microsoft platforms and devices. I also..."
"I am a long time desktop & mobile developer, who recently has started working with Windows 8."
"Web and mobile developer. Maker. Passion for .Net, OSS and CI. I run @SirenOfShame and work for @InfernoRedTech."
What you'll learn:
• App/game dev, cloud, mobile and web development, using Microsoft (and 3rd party) tools, technologies and platforms to build software for Windows and other operating systems.
What to expect:
• Monthly lectures or hands-on workshops, with free food and prizes
• Weekly office hours for 1-on-1 consultations
Products and platforms:
• Windows, Windows Phone
• Xbox, Kinect
• Cross-platform (e.g. iOS and Android) using MS and 3rd party tools (e.g. Construct 2, Unity)
• Visual Studio
• Microsoft Azure
• Windows 10: PCs, tablets, phones, IoT, Xbox One and coming soon... HoloLens (augmented reality)!
• Washington DC Metro area (includes Maryland and northern Virginia)
URL Alias: http://aka.ms/msdcmeetup
Full URL: http://www.meetup.com/DC-MS-Devs
Venue, prizes, food and drinks.
5,709 Entrepreneurs and Startups
Meetup members, Log in