DC Metro 20's & 30's New In Town & New Friends Meetup Message Board › New Meetup: Movie Night - Angels & Demons

New Meetup: Movie Night - Angels & Demons

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for DC Metro 20's & 30's New In Town & New Friends Meetup!

What: Movie Night - Angels & Demons

When: May 20, 2009 7:15 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meetup Description: Come and join us for a night at the movies to see Angels & Demons. This will be a chill evening and we will start at Bar Louie which is right below the theater. If you can make it for some pre-movie social time we meet at Bar Louie at 6:00pm.

Please indicate on your RSVP if you will be joining in for the pre-movie social time.

Movie Synopsis
The team behind the global phenomenon 'The Da Vinci Code' returns for the highly anticipated 'Angels & Demons,' based upon the bestselling novel by Dan Brown. Tom Hanks reprises his role as Harvard religious expert Robert Langdon, who once again finds that forces with ancient roots are willing to stop at nothing, even murder, to advance their goals.

Bar Louie * We will be near the bar*
701 7th St NW
Washington, DC 20001
(202) 638-2460

Happy Hour, 4-7 PM
$3 14oz. Draft Beer; $6 Select Wines; 1/2 Price App. Selection

See you there!

I will email my number Tuesday night so you can find us

*If you are new I welcome you to come to Bar Louie to socialize, being that we are going to see a movie this will give you the opportunity to meet the group*

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­