addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DC Metro 20's & 30's New In Town & New Friends Meetup Message Board › HH Charity Event- Barks N' Brews

HH Charity Event- Barks N' Brews

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 73
BARKS n' BREWS YAPPY HOUR -

Dog Friendly Yappy Hour to benefit Homeward Trails

Thursday, August 6th
6-9 p.m.

** Loster Dinner (1.5 lbs) served red potatoes and corn $15.99

**Drink and food specials **$10 suggested donation
ex:$2.50, Miller, Coor and Bud

**Bring Fido, eat, drink and shop!

Feel free to bring your dog or see other animals that are available for adoption!
Patio is kept clean from accidents so no worries!

Homeward Trails is a Arlington based nonprofit Rescue group based in Arlington, VA. Their main focus is pulling animals from high kill situations till they can find their forever homes. So far this year they've adopted out 800 kitties and pups. Please support this great cause.
Jillian N.
JillianN.
Washington, DC
Post #: 1
This sounds wonderful!

I'd love to attend, eat, drink, and donate, even though I can't adopt a dog right now due to space and time constraints.

I do have a cat, and I'm looking to adopt another.

Is it going to be at Homeward Trails? If not, what is the location?

(Sorry if the location is in the post and I'm just not seeing it. I've got a bit of a headache right now.)
A former member
Post #: 75
This sounds wonderful!

I'd love to attend, eat, drink, and donate, even though I can't adopt a dog right now due to space and time constraints.

I do have a cat, and I'm looking to adopt another.

Is it going to be at Homeward Trails? If not, what is the location?

(Sorry if the location is in the post and I'm just not seeing it. I've got a bit of a headache right now.)

I'm such an idiot! Here's the location

Sobe

3100 Clarendon Blvd
Arlington, VA 22201
Change Place

They have kitties too. When your ready I'd definitely check them out to adopt. Thanks for the support!