Online Dating 101: How to Find the One You Want This Year
Finn and Porter (located in the Embassy Suites Hotel)
900 10th Street NW Washington, DC 20001
January 27, 2014 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Promo Code: DCMASPN27 $5 off the admission price ($25 after discount)
NOTE: Event sponsored by Professionals in the City.
Here is the direct link and description for the event:
It’s 2014… consider online dating or revamping your online dating strategy? Now’s the time to make it happen!
Have you ever asked yourself:
• Why is it so hard to make the perfect online dating profile?
• Why isn’t my online dating profile getting the attention it deserves?
• What am I supposed to say in my online dating e-mails?
• What’s a “wink” and how do I even respond to it?
Erika Ettin of A Little Nudge will be sharing The Six Secrets to Writing a Successful Online Dating Profile… and more. After sharing how to write your profile, she’ll provide some pointers for sending an e-mail to get someone’s attention, and she’ll wrap up with first date suggestions in the DC-area. After this class, you’ll know how to stand out from the crowd and line up those dates… it’s one you won’t want to miss.
At the end of the seminar (if ample time), Erika will individually review your current online dating profile, if you have one, for several minutes to provide pointers and feedback, so feel free to bring a copy with you.
Specifically, attendees will:
- Learn which profile pictures work, which do not work, and why.
- See real examples of online dating profiles that exhibit the right and wrong qualities.
- Learn about the right e-mailing etiquette online.
- Get some pointers on first dates.
- Have the chance to ask any questions or concerns about online dating (suggested sites, safety, etc.)
- Feel empowered by this new knowledge and invigorated to start (or start fresh) with online dating in the new year.
Erika Ettin is the Founder of A Little Nudge, helping people find success in online dating and getting them excited about its possibilities. She works with both men and women in any stage of life. A Little Nudge has recently been featured in WUSA9 News, JMag, JDate’s online magazine, WMZQ, and Ask Men online magazine.