Hi all! Please use this link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuEaslvtYmW3dFF5TWxWaHYza0lpMkJ3U2tRM0NPLWc&usp=sharing to sign up for food contributions!
A few notes:
* Grocery stores on the way: I found a Shop'n'Save (745 N Main St ) and Food Lion (542 S Main St) in Moorefield. There are probably places in Petersburg as well.
* Everyone will be on their own for dinner Friday night and for lunch Sat / Sun - please pack accordingly!
* Plates, utensils, a coffee pot, refrigerator, grill, pots / pans etc. are all available in the kitchen - no need to bring them!
* I've highlighted those items that are pricier and may make sense for two people to buy and/or share the cost - if you're willing to bring the full amount please enter your name in both columns
* If you feel you need to bring a cooler to transport food feel free, but once at Seneca there's a fridge we can use.
* Beer's not on the list right now. Feel free to add it or bring your own!
* If you want to bring something that's not listed feel free to add it to the list!
Let me know if you have questions!
If you want to learn how to lead trad, or become a better second, this class is perfect for you. I've been working with Seneca Rocks Mountain Guides to have a DCMM weekend. As a long time SRMG student I can tell you this course is well worth the money and you get to hang out with all sorts of cool people.
Additional signup information and terms: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lQkqGEEA0Yn62f-N03ygHRZSNos_U8OMzm3nATp8SV0/edit?usp=sharing
If you have any questions about whether this course is for you, please read Tom’s description below and feel free to contact him.
I also want to note that this course is super chick-friendly. SRMG has two of the finest female climbers/guides you will ever meet on staff.
Gals/Guys -- Here's more information from our host Tom.
SENECA ROCKS MT. GUIDES DC METRO MOUNTAINEERS TRAD WEEKEND
Our Mission: To facilitate a super fun rock climbing adventure weekend exclusive to DCMM members.
What is included:
Two days of multipitch instruction on Seneca Rocks. We will tailor your course based on your experience and goals.
Camping Friday and Saturday night. Our private campground “Basecamp” is located next to Seneca Creek, has bathrooms and shower facilities. –
Saturday evening hoedown (we’ll have party)-
If you’ve been here you know we have a sweet set up overlooking Seneca Creek, complete kitchen facilities are available, we’ll coordinate a group meal Saturday night, maybe a slide show, hang out around the fire, eat, drink and be merry.
Cost: $200 Minimum
Number of Students: 12 Minimum 15 Maximum
Please check us out at www.senecarocks.com
Don’t hesitate to call or write with questions. Thanks! Tom