add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

DC Natural Language Processing Message Board › Open Data Scientist position at Berico Technologies in Reston

Open Data Scientist position at Berico Technologies in Reston

Dan I.
user 42092802
Washington, DC
Post #: 1
Hello! I'm Dan Irish and I work with Charlie Greenbacker at Berico Technologies and I wanted to share our open Data Scientist position with the group. Preferably, candidates will have an active TS//SCI clearance and are interested in working at our Reston office. We'll sponsor exceptional uncleared candidates for a DoD clearance.

We are looking for mid to senior-level data scientist candidates with experience in text processing, enterprise search, recommender systems, entity extraction/resolution, social media analytics, or data visualization. Here is an excerpt from our job description. It will give you an idea of what technologies we love and what projects we tackle.

• If you apply sentiment analysis to your significant other’s tweets, please apply.
• If you compulsively extract structured data from unstructured text, please apply.
• If you spend more time training your models than your dog, please apply.
• If you have strong feelings about the Sapir-Whorf Hypothesis, please apply.
• If you use n-fold cross-validation to fill out your tournament bracket, please apply.

Our benefits are among the best in the business and can be seen below as well. We love to spike prototypes, participate in our Berico hack days, investigate open source projects, and don’t think the recent popularity of Hadoop is a fluke.

If you’re interested, please send your updated resume to

Job description:­

Thanks, and see you tomorrow at the Meetup!

Dan Irish
Recruiter, Berico Technologies